Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- Saves money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Go Green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Improve the taste of baby formula, coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups and recipes
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with a local Culligan Man to handle everything from installation to refills. We also offer an elegant designer faucet in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
*Impurities are not necessarily in your water. Arsenic tested with maximum influent of 50 ug/L.
Los Angeles water quality can differ from town to town and even within the same municipality. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative under-sink Culligan Aqua-Cleer®, one of our most advanced filtration systems. Customized to individual homes and offices, experience the enhanced taste and performance of smart filtration that addresses the unique needs of your water type.
Invisible to the naked eye...Read More
Invisible to the naked eye, your home’s water could contain bacteria
- Whether the bacteria comes from the source or old pipes, it could make it to your home’s water
- Not all bacteria are dangerous, but why take a risk? Find out what’s in your with a Free Water Test.
Does your tap water taste bad...Read More
Does your tap water taste bad? If so, there could be contaminants such as chlorine or sulfur in your water. Let Culligan recommend a drinking water solution for your home.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used water disinfectants by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused...Read More
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Arsenic can occur natural or...Read More
Arsenic can occur natural or is a byproduct of agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.